Wireless Headphones for phone Smart Watch
So How Good Is This Smart Watch?
"I really like this watch and earbuds set, because I'm a sucker for new technology. This is by far one of the better smartwatches I've seen out there!"
- Kenneth A., Pittsburgh
Convenient and Efficient. Our SWatch Buds is a unique combination of a Smartwatch and Bluetooth Earbuds. Featuring a fitness watch with a 0.96" screen that monitors your daily workouts, it comes with earbuds that keep you connected to your smartphone. Ditch that bulky earbuds case! Store and charge your wireless earbuds inside your smartwatch! This watch is perfect for anyone on the go!
- When fully charged, the battery life lasts up to 7 days.
- Earbuds produce incredible sound quality.
- Alerts you of incoming calls, messages, and app alerts.
- IP67 waterproof, no need to worry about rain and sweat.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
Amazing Fitness Tracker:
The smartwatch automatically tracks your daily steps, distance traveled, calories burned and activity time throughout the day accurately.
Compelling Sound Quality and Design:
These earbuds have an extremely lightweight and in-ear design. With Bluetooth® 5, and graphene-augmented drivers, our noise reduction earbuds deliver the high-quality sound that you would expect from much larger wired headphones.
The smartwatch uses a magnetic charger. With 60 minutes of charging time, you will get 7 days of continuous use, or up to 15 days of standby. The wireless earbuds are charged inside the watch.
iPhone Users: Go to AppStore store, search for the "AMKang" app and download.
Android Users: Downloads the “AMKang” software via QR code.
1) Make sure the Bluetooth function on the mobile phone is turned on.
2) Make sure the equipment is fully charged.
3) Make sure the device is within 2ft of the phone for a successful pairing.
4) When pairing the headphones, make sure the headphones are turned on.
Note: If there is only one side of the headset is working, you must reconnect the headset. First, double-click the two headsets at the same time for about 5 seconds, then turn off the phone at the same time. Now press and hold the touch button for 16 seconds, and release the pair. (Bluetooth connection needs to be disabled on the mobile phone)